I will illustrate a professional book cover for you

About This Gig

I’ll illustrate or design a creative cover for your book. I can create a variety of illustration styles and relevant designs for your content. Although, if you have a rough or vague idea for a design that you'd like to be executed, I’d be happy to have your input.



I will illustrate a professional book cover for you

My artworks are digitally created with a Wacom tablet and stylus in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.



Here’s the work process:

 

·         First, we can have a casual chat to get a basic idea for this project.

·         Next, I’ll roughly sketch out an idea to show you.

·         Once we have an approved sketch, I will start the design process and send you some previews along the process.

·         After final approval, I will send you the relevant file(s).



Simple as that.



I look forward to working with you :)

Post a Comment

নবীনতর পূর্বতন